Sunday 2 February 2014

Payday Haul | Beauty, Skincare & Essentials

I feel like I haven't posted in a while so 
though I would kick things off with a haul! Pay day has finally come around since my Christmas pay so it was very much needed!
So for the first purchase I desperately needed a new diary. The reason for this is, I got a new job! I'm so excited and can't wait to start but one thing I was lacking was a diary. I wanted to keep on top of my organisation so decided to buy a matching notebook that I'll specifically use for the job. I love the colours, coral a mint green. So, hopefully I will get a lot of use out of these two.
I needed a few essentials so I picked up some face wipes from Nivea's pure and natural range which I have tried before and am pretty happy with them as I use them before I cleanse.
I was looking for a hair oil as I have gone through Moroccan oil, different types of hair oils. I stumbled across this little bottle from Boots which is a light version of Argan oil.
Next up is a concealer from Collection as I was hunting for my lasting perfection concealer but my shade was out of stock everywhere! So I thought, okay, I'll give it try. Unfortunately, it's pretty pants. So I will be on the hunt for my baby.
Unfortunately my beloved real techniques stippling brush broke so I chose the expert face brush and prefer it even more than my previous brush. Then as an added extra I thought I would get the shading brush for my concealer which I love. I really wanted to try something from the Una Brennan range so I went with a cleanser as I needed one. I have been using this cleanser day and night for about a week and I am really happy with the results. I've had a few spots appear which I think is from the cleanser bringing them out. But my skin has started to look clearer. The blush I picked is Live Pink from Rimmel. It's a gorgeous pretty pink that you really don't need much of to get a bit of colour. Finally, The body book by Cameron Diaz. At the moment I have been really into nutrition and fitness. I've been trying to live a little healthier and in turn am losing a bit weight which is great. I had been recommended this book and haven't looked back. It's so informative and interesting and has changed my outlook on food and health.


 Hope you liked this post. 
Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment