Monday 27 January 2014

Highstreet Mascara | Review

This morning as I was putting my make-up on I had a brainwave for a post as I have been particularly enjoying my mascara recently.

I have always been a highstreet girl and thought this product proves that highstreet products can really match high end.


The mascara I have used is the Maybelline New York The Mega Plush Volum' Express mascara.
This mascara features a flexi brush which claims to caress every lash with every stroke. Now I do have to admit I do have kind of long-ish eyelashes anyway but I really think this mascara enhances them really well. The mascara doesn't clump although if you do multiple coats it can get a little thick. I'm pretty sure this mascara was on offer which was why I bought it so I'm sure at the time it was around £6.99.

Unfortunately, I am coming to the end of this mascara but a great excuse to find a new one!

Hope you liked this post :)

Peace x







No comments:

Post a Comment