Sunday 5 January 2014

What I got for Christmas


I am probably late to the party on this one but I normally am with everything anyway! I thought I'd share just a few things I got for Christmas. I love knowing what other people have had for Christmas, not just because I am incredibly nosey but I feel it gives inspiration for gift giving and for buying myself. 

It's not quite Christmas without getting some smellies. By that I mean lotions and potions, creams etc. I'm pretty sure that is just an English saying. I was pretty pleased with this set of three Soap & Glory body butters. I have only tried one of the body butters before so thought this was a brilliant idea to get to try all three. I particularly like the Sugar Crush one as it has such a fresh scent with hints of shea, cocoa nut, lime and almond oils. Soap & Glory never fail to be super moisturizing too.


Next up is the perfume Alien by Thierry Mugler. I have loved this scent ever since my Mum first had this bought for her. I remember thinking it smelt so grown up and sultry, so since then I have always asked for it for Christmas and birthdays. 


O.P.I nail polishes have always been one of my top brands for quality and colour. These two polishes came as a set together which at first I thought was such a strange combo as the colours are complete opposites. But now trying them both they look great on their own or layer together. 


For the grande finale, my beautiful Vivienne Westwood earrings. I have owned a pair of the studs before and absolutely love them as Westwood has always been my favourite designer. The drop version of the orb earrings suits a slightly dressier outfit, especially with an up-do. 


Other things I got for Christmas were clothing, socks, bits of jewellery and Drake concert tickets which I am so excited to be going!

I hope you all got everything you wanted for Christmas and happy new year! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment