Sunday 5 January 2014

Merry Christmas to me...

So lets just a take a minute to here to admire the beauty.
Say hello to my newest purchase and recent love of my life. I wasn't particularly in the market for new shoes, it was definitely more of a want than a need. But, as you know, the Christmas sales were on so I thought there wouldn't be any harm in looking. 
Kurt Geiger in Selfridges was where we first met, any I couldn't possibly leave without them. 
I had seen this style of shoe in Jimmy Choo and fell in love with the studs and the shape of  the shoe but failed to find a (less expensive) alternative. 
The shoes would have been £120 originally but I managed to pick them up for a crazy £31! Now tell me I should have left them and I didn't need them! 
They are incredibly wearable. Being black means they go with pretty much everything while the point of the shoe gives them a slight dressed up feel. The studs of course give them an edge which I have always loved. They are the perfect alternative to wearing a heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment