Monday 6 January 2014

Face of the day...

Today I decided to go for a bit of a change with my make-up. I like to keep the base pretty much the same as my everyday make-up but like to change up the eyes and lips once in a while.
I chose warm orangey tones today for the lips and eyes with a subtle feline flick of liquid liner.
Everything I have used for my base make-up you'll find in my everyday make-up post.

For the eyes I used an MUA palette which I recently purchases. The palette has a variety of warm, golden, brown shimmery tones which have always been my favourite colours for eyes. I used the most orangey tone out of the whole palette to warm up my skin. I didn't use any other colours with the orange as I would be using liquid liner I felt I didn't need to create a smokey look. 
The liquid liner I used is from Collection which I have always used because it's very black and doesn't budge all day even when I have rubbed my eyes. I create a small flick on my outer corner of my eyes and stop the line well before my tear duct area as I feel this flatters my eye shape better. 
To match the eyes I used Rimmels Apocolips lip lacquers in the shade Luna. I think peachy tones always brighten up a look especially in winter when it is natural to go for darks, it's always nice to have a pop of colour without being too bright.
This look would be great in the summer too with really bronzed skin. 
Hope you liked this little post. 


Peace out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment