Thursday 9 January 2014

Throwback Thursday...

The other night I was having a rummage through files and documents on my laptop, just trying to de-clutter really and I came across my New York trip album. 
It was the first time I had ever been the United States and what a place to be your first time. I absolutely loved my time there. I stayed for a week and even that didn't feel long enough, luckily I managed to get all of the main sights in which was brilliant, but my calves sure did pay for it at the end of each day.
I did far too much shopping while I was there so next time if I had the chance to go I think I would focus on the sights rather than the shops as it really does take it out of you. 
I would love to visit the city that never sleeps again, preferably at Christmas time with all the snow. Definitely on the bucket list!


No comments:

Post a Comment