Thursday 9 January 2014

My favourite lipsticks

Today I thought I would do my favourite lipsticks, I have no idea why I haven't done this sooner as my all time favourite thing is lipstick! Obviously, I love all make-up but I definitely think lipstick is the most transitional product as any colour can completely change your look. 

Lipstick number 1 is the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 69 Flirt. This lipstick was my first high end purchase and I absolutely love it. The formula is really moisturising and has a sheer peach tone. This is a brilliant everyday shade with a lip balm type texture.


Next up is MAC's Creme Sheen in Shy Girl. For me this the perfect nude. It has a peach undertone rather than blue as that tends to make me look a little dead. Another everyday colour that looks great with a smokey eye.


This is Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick in Amethyst Shimmer. A change from all of my other favourites, (all being nudes). This is a pink/plum colour with a slight shimmer to it. This is great when i fancy a bold lip.


I think this was one of first ever lipsticks. It is the best peach colour I have found so far and it is the Kate Moss lipstick range in the number 16, it doesn't appear to have a name as far as I can see. This colour is great for spring/summer. The formula is creamy and doesn't dry out the lips.


Next is another Kate Moss lipstick in number 03. This is a more of a beige nude rather than a pink nude. This would flatter any skin tone and doesn't wash out the skin like some nudes do. Little side note, Kate Moss lipsticks are brilliant with such a great colour range. 


Peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment