Tuesday 7 January 2014

Statement Necklace appreciation

Since it has got colder throughout autumn and winter I have found myself wearing nothing but bloody jumpers. Now, don't get me wrong I love a good, cosy jumper, but it became a bit repetitive. As I don't like to steer to far away from black and white I really felt I needed something extra.

I had never really ventured into the world of statement necklaces before as I used to be a small necklace kinda girl. I had seen so many people rocking these ginormous necklaces round their necks paired with big, chunky knits and thought it looked fab! 

So, it wasn't until I popped into Primark on my lunch break that I stumbled across this beauty. At only £4, I couldn't quite pass this up. For a starter statement necklace I thought what better than to go hard or go home and get the biggest one I could find. 
It has a gold, chunky chain with a line of diamante studs running along the top side of the necklace. 
Hanging from the necklace are triangle shaped charms in a gun metal grey as well as larger triangular shaped gems which have a worn, sea green/blue colour to them.



Apart from the necklace being pretty heavy for costume jewellery, I am loving the jumper necklace combo. I will definitely be on the hunt for more like this, Topshop have a few that I have my eye on. ;)



Peace x

1 comment:

  1. Love this necklace! I thought it was from Zara until you mentioned it was from Primark! They do some fab jewellery :) Lovely pics xo

    www.loveiconfantasyego.com

    ReplyDelete