Monday 13 January 2014

'Put on some red lipstick and live a little'

A quick little post here on my favourite lippy at the moment. This is the Maybelline ColorSensational range in the colour pleasure me red. I am enjoying wearing a bright lip at the moment to brighten things up a little when it's all looking very grey and miserable. I keep everything else pretty simple so it can be worn at work and in the day. This colour is very pigmented so I tend to press it on rather than sweeping it across my lips. By dabbing on the colour and blending it with my fingers it gives a more matte look. I particularly like this red as it doesn't give the appearance of yellow teeth which some reds do and I would say it has slight pink undertones. This is the lipstick on and in the flesh... hope you like :)

Peace x

1 comment:

  1. Heyy! I've found that it's orange based reds that give yellow teeth and another trick I've found to mattify lipsticks is to lightly dab some powder over your lips after applying the lipstick! Hope that helps :) thanks for posting this lipstick too, I'm going to go have a snoop around SuperDrug now haha

    ReplyDelete