Thursday 16 January 2014

LIGHTEN UP//SPRING/SUMMER '14

So I had my spring/summer copy of Vogue come through the post the other day (yes, I am subscribed) and as I was flicking through the trends pages I noticed that once again pastels were making a comeback. This is something I really enjoyed last year, maybe this is the crazy girly side of me appearing, which it does tend to in the summer. I love how they can instantly make quite a boyish, slouchy coat look so delicate and feminine.

Here I've put together a quick little post of three easy outfits taking you from day-work-night by embracing the pastel trend.

My all time favourite thing to wear in pastel is a slouchy jumper. Here in England it is still pretty cold in spring so there's nothing better than keeping warm in a thick knit jumper but keeping up with the season by lightening things up a little.

All of the outfits you see are either from Topshop or Miss Selfridge as I have always found they do the best pastel pieces.

Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment