Monday 13 January 2014

Bloggers made me do it...



Something I have seen on blogs I follow as well as Youtuber's I follow is the bloggers/youtuber's made me do it tag. I have enjoyed watching and reading this particular tag as most of the things I buy have been somewhat influenced through the internet. I find it hard these days to buy something without reading a review or watching a video because it saves you a tonne of money by not buying something that could be a waste of money. I've picked a few things that have been heavily influenced by bloggers, although, I haven't added everything as i'd be here forever. Below I've shown my main picks.
I would say MAC lipsticks in general have been introduced to me by bloggers but one that has stood out is shy girl. It is a perfect nude with a hint of peach.
Oh, Essie. I am so glad I have been introduced to this brand as it has the best colours and formula that I really enjoy applying. I've always like pale colours for my fingernails and fiji is a perfect pastel colour.
I won't go on too much about this foundation as I have recently posted a review about it. This is Pixiwoo's fault, seeing this Illamasqua skin base used frequently in their tutorials only made me desperate to try it. Click here for the review post.
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish. This was a recent purchase which I now know what I was missing before. The colour is in Soft and Gentle which can be built up from a subtle highlight to quite a dramatic highlight for an evening look.
I have only added the one brush but I am including the whole Real Techniques collection. They are the only brushes I use as they are great multi taskers and I feel I don't need any other brushes. These brushes are probably my number one grateful recommendation.
Sleek blushes are amazing. They are so pigmented and have a great range of colours. I own three of the blushes and didn't realise the quality you can get with a cheaper price tag.

Hope you liked this post :)
Peace x



No comments:

Post a Comment