Sunday 19 January 2014

OOTD//Keeping it MONO

On a typical Sunday I would never do much other than have way too much of a lie in and walk the dog at the most. I always choose something nice and snugly to wear on a Sunday as I want to be at maximum comfort levels!
So, it won't come as a suprise, but yes another jumper. Hey, it's cold, what is going to keep you more toasty than that.
My jumper is from Sainsbury's TU clothing range from when I worked there. It was really inexpensive, I doubt more than £15, if my memory serves me correctly. It is a nice thick knit with black and white vertical stripes that goes with pretty much everything. 
On the bottom I have my beloved Primark jeans. They are a dark blue denim with a high waist, which are the only jeans I don't mind buying at the moment, as buying jeans is such a chore when you have a slightly fuller derrière! The jeans fit perfectly on the legs and bum and the high waist means my jeans actually fit at the waist rather having that baggy space at the bottom of your back, which I really have a problem with due to my lower half being pear shaped. 
For shoes I have worn one of my best and favourite purchases, my Docs. They are probably the best investment I have made on shoes as they are so durable and go with anything (being the Chelsea boot style). I know they will last me years which was the reason for buying them to break the habit of constantly buying new boots every winter. They were £110.
For jewellery I have on a chunky silver necklace from H&M to add something to my jumper as well as my usual Michael Kors watch and my ring (both from my lovely boyfriend).


Peace x 

No comments:

Post a Comment