Sunday 12 January 2014

OOTD//A WINTERS DAY


So I'm pretty sure I should get worst blogger of the year award for this but I'll apologize now for the terrible picture quality!I had forgotten my camera so had to settle for my phone and after having a pretty lazy start I was rapidly losing light!
Anyway, enough of the excuses! I wanted to do a quick little outfit of the day as I feel I have been neglecting fashion for a while as all I've been doing lately is work which requires a uniform. Lets just say it isn't all that interesting! So, I haven't really been wearing anything interesting enough to blog about. The outfit I was wearing today was all black (shocker there) I think I was going for a slight biker thing or something with the black, zips, studs and ACDC tee. This outfit is pretty much an everyday one for me as it's so simple, really comfortable and versatile. 
The jacket is from New Look which is kind of in between a blazer and a coat. It definitely isn't the warmest thing in the world but I like how throwing it on can edge up any outfit. 
My jeans are from Primark, they are the only jeans I have found recently that fit really well! They are high waisted, skinny jeans that are in a really nice soft denim. I also own these in a light denim and an acid wash.
The top I am wearing you cant really see but its a printed raglan t-shirt with an ACDC tour logo from Forever 21.
Accessories I have on are my latest shoe purchase which I'm sure you'll be sick of their appearance sooner or later (I just love them). Not entirely weather appropriate but hey, that's the fashion lover in me. They are Kurt Geiger.
My bag is my everyday bag which is from H&M, simple and plain and goes with everything. Again, I'm sorry for the shoddy images but I do promise better organisation and better quality images soon!


Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment