Thursday 9 January 2014

Everyday make-up routine

So today I thought I would post my everyday make-up routine. I am always looking for ways to create an everyday look that is simple and takes minutes to achieve. I usually wear this make-up look for work and weekends when I'm out shopping or other day to day activities. I start off by moisturising my face with Simple light moisturiser which isn't too heavy for my skin and isn't too slippy for my make-up to sit on. I then use Illamasqua Skin Base foundation in the shade SB 06 which I blend in with the Real Techniques buffing brush. I then go in with Collection's Lasting perfection concealer in the shade light under my eyes and on any blemishes.
To contour my cheekbones I use the Bourjois bronzing power which looks and smells like chocolate (I'm sure you all know it) and blend that in with my Real Techniques powder brush.
I blend a small amount of MAC's mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle on the tops of my cheekbones and my brow bone for a bit of a glow with my finger. Then finally I use the Bourjois Volumizer in ultra black which has two steps to lengthen and volumize.
Depending on how I feel on the day I will change my lip colour from either a clear lipbalm like the Babylips range or a nude.

Hope you enjoyed this short but sweet one :)
Peace x


No comments:

Post a Comment