Thursday 9 January 2014

MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Heaven and Earth review

'A beautiful collection of eyeshadows that will enhance your eyes to give the perfect natural look' - MUA


I have had this palette for a while now and have used it almost on a daily basis. I picked this up from Superdrug some months back as I have heard good things about MUA eyeshadows, although, I was a wee bit skeptical as they are so inexpensive. 


At only £4.99, what a bargain! The colours in this palette would give the Naked palettes a run for their money! The palette has a variety of shimmery champagnes, browns and golds which are perfect everyday colours. I have pretty much tried every combination possible from a very dark, smokey look to a light, shimmery highlighting base. 
Below, I had inserted a picture of three of the colours ranging from the darkest to the lighter shades. The pigmentation is amazing and the lasting power is fantastic as I worn these shades to work and haven't had them budge! 

Peace x
'


No comments:

Post a Comment