Sunday 26 May 2013

Flutter-bye Butterfly...

Believe it or not I found myself at the Butterfly Farm in Mr Shakespeare's town of birth, Stratford-Upon-Avon. This was very much a spur of the moment day out. Something to do whilst the sun was shining. This is definitely something I did as a child but was oh so long ago that I just can't remember, so all the more reason to return!
There has always been something quite magical about a butterfly (says the ever-so-girly side of myself). The amazing colours, sizes and shapes are just incredible, although, the slightly darker side which only allows them to live for a day or so!

This was a rather lovely day out accompanied by my other half where we took a walk down the canal, ate ice cream and sat in the sun. 
A slightly over priced trip I must admit at filling the car up with petrol and entry fees to the farm being a wee bit steep at around £6 per person. Ouch. 
But none the less, a lovely day.

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment